We welcome your comments and suggestions on climate change and sustainability solutions for Canberra and region.

Current User: Guest

Minimum search word length is 4 characters – Maximum search word length is 84 characters
Wildcard Usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

Canberra 2030 discussion – you ought to know!

Reply to Post
UserPost

7:11 am
September 17, 2010

Quetzal

posts 60

http://canberra2030.org.au/about/

The ACT govt seems to be making some effort to engage Canberrans on future planning issues. I'd highly recommend people take a look at this website and see if they want to comment via the survey, the forum or a series of workshops coming up over the course of this week. I only found this link via an email from SEE Change, and I'm glad I've checked it out, the various forum blogs are quite interesting as can give people a flavour of what's worrying everyone else on transport, energy, housing etc. I am NOT affiliated with the ACT govt in any way, simply pointing it out. 

8:36 pm
September 18, 2010

marea

posts 431

Yes, I also think this is a good opportunity to provide our views on the future of our city.

There was a full-page ad in the Canberra Times about Time to Talk yesterday.

I listed the Time to Talk workshops on the climateXchange calendar – they will be on 20 and 22 September (morning or evening). Those interested were supposed to RSVP by last Friday but I guess people could see if there are any spaces left.

I also completed the survey and put up a forum post about it here.  I thought one of the questions in the survey was a leading question – see my post for details.

Reply to Post

Reply to Topic:
Canberra 2030 discussion – you ought to know!

Guest Name (Required):

Guest Email (Required):

NOTE: New Posts are subject to administrator approval before being displayed

Smileys
Confused Cool Cry Embarassed Frown Kiss Laugh Smile Surprised Wink Yell
Post New Reply

Guest URL (required)

Math Required!
What is the sum of:
2 + 9

About the climateXchange Forum

Forum Timezone: Africa/Abidjan

Most Users Ever Online: 30

Currently Online:
1 Guest

Currently Browsing this Topic:
1 Guest

Forum Stats:

Groups: 4
Forums: 15
Topics: 432

Membership:

There are 1565 Members
There have been 50 Guests

There is 1 Admin

Top Posters:

marea – 431
cindy – 263
John Symond – 70
Quetzal – 60
OutandAbout – 34
PeterC – 30

Recent New Members: Living Streets Canberra, gender, janesimi01, shirely, kathy, heiha

Administrators: admin (36 Posts)